Cancellation by Guest:
If the guest decides to cancel services for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Gross booking cost
|No of days prior to booking||% of cancellation charges|
|More than 30 days||Booking amount|
|30 to 21 days||25%|
|20 to 11 days||50%|
|10 to 3 days||85%|
|3 days or less||100%|
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any event will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations, irrespective of whether services payments in part or whole were made in foreign currency.
- No refund will be payable for any missed/unused services of services.
- If services of services are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- Refund is not applicable for location recordings, and are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.
- For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the client.
The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group event and individual event.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Dismiss any guest from services for misbehaviour especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to services Manager.
- Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
- Change hotel and/event programme due to unavoidable circumstances.